Campaign Manager (m/f)
We are seeking a passionate, hyper-analytical and results-driven individual with exceptional strategic and project management skills to join our Campaign team!
An integral part of the Wayfair growth strategy, promotional Campaigns aim to provide great value and engage our customer. Campaigns range from large sales (e.g. Black Friday, Summer Sale) to category-focused (e.g. The Garden Market), inspirational (e.g. influencer cooperations) and cultural campaigns (e.g. Prepare your home for Christmas).
As Campaign Manager, you will be end-to-end owner of multiple complex, cross-channel campaigns simultaneously – from the initial strategic and creative briefing, to leading campaign execution and roll-out across channels, up to campaign reporting and in-depth evaluation. You will be responsible to continuously improve your approach to meet revenue and engagement targets, leveraging in-campaign tests, data analytics and competitor monitoring, exchanging with the rest of the team to ensure broad implementation of your actionable insights.
Are you passionate about customer-facing communication? Do you have experience in e-commerce, ideally in a fast-paced environment in the lifestyle industry? Are you a bright individual with a strategic mindset? Do you have a can-do, positive and enthusiastic attitude – also under pressure? Are you an organizational wizard (fast, precise, amazing communication skills, a true team player)? Are you ready to grow and shape the business with us? We would love to meet you!
- Plan, conceive and manage multi-channel campaigns to revenue, engagement and profitability targets
- Collaborate with Curation, Creative, Category, Pricing, Operations and Marketing teams to maximize campaign impact
- Execute a variety of campaigns spanning across the whole Wayfair assortment and addressing all European Wayfair markets
- Monitor, perform in-depth analyses, report on campaign performance to surface and implement actionable insights
- Challenge the status quo, proactively identify road blocks, propose solutions and drive initiatives to innovate and improve existing processes / tools / strategies
- Keep abreast of competitive landscape and put forward innovative ideas to impact customer engagement, revenue and efficiency
Your skills and experience:
- Significant professional experience in a relevant field – e-commerce, top management strategy consulting, marketing, sales, campaign management
- Master’s degree from top-tier institution and strong academic record in economics, math, statistics, business or related field is a plus
- Appetite for fast-paced, international environment, bias for action and getting things done
- Impressive organizational skills with track-record for successful cross-functional team work
- Collaborative personality, excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills
- Professional, bright and customer-focused
- Fluent in English and German
- Industry competitive salary, bonus and equity package
- A great team right in the startup hub of Berlin, Kreuzberg
- The opportunity to work cross-functionally and closely with senior leadership not only in the Berlin office, but also with Boston, London and Galway
- The chance to implement and drive your own ideas without unnecessary bureaucracy
- The opportunity to have a major tangible impact on Wayfair’s European expansion
- And let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.