Head of Software Quality Berlin
What you will get to do:
• Work with Engineering and Product leadership in EU and US to drive quality improvements
• Work across departments to ensure viability of feature integration
• Maintain a strong vision for potential site improvements driven by a passion for our brand and customers
• Drive process, technical, and operational improvements, with a particular focus on bridging the gap between geographies
• A desire to learn
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Team oriented personality with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Time management skills with ability to work independently
• Familiarity with and passion for browser and mobile technology
• Sense of humor a big plus!
• Experience managing across multiple geographies
• Knowledge of and experience with test automation
• Experience in software quality assurance
• Familiarity with Agile software methods
• Knowledge of professional software lifecycle and engineering practices
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.Tag: ENGR