Manager, New Channels (Brand Marketing)
Driven by a passion for the customer and brand development, our Marketing team is responsible for growing awareness, acquiring new customers, and getting those customers to come back again. As the Manager of New Channels, you will launch and scale a range of offline and digital mass advertising channels, including out of home advertising, radio, print.
This individual will work cross-functionally with a variety of business stakeholders, creative production, and data science, as well as external partners to set channel objectives, define the distribution and creative strategy, and execute campaigns. The New Channels Manager will also be responsible for solving complex analytical challenges, including setting up campaign performance measurement approaches and A/B testing creative and ad formats.
This is the ideal role for an innovative, results-oriented individual. Strong candidates will demonstrate their comfort working in a data-driven business environment, ability to influence others, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Evaluate and support business case development to launch and scale new marketing channels.
- Define the channel strategy, roadmap and testing agenda.
- Work directly with internal and external agency partners to set the distribution strategy, develop the media plan, and secure inventory.
- Create the strategic brief to translate marketing objectives into actionable creative strategies.
- Partner closely on creative asset development to ensure alignment on campaign objectives, messaging, target audience, and timelines.
- Develop measurement capabilities and approaches to understand channel effectiveness and track progress against desired business outcomes.
- Function as the general manager of the channels. Track performance metrics, manage budgets, and optimize the campaign via rigorous testing of creative, targeting, and distribution tactics.
- Drive long-term channel growth through ongoing process improvement and innovation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, or Mathematics preferred
- Experience or interest in marketing, media, or ecommerce
- Analytical, creative and innovative approach to solving problems
- Able to exercise good judgment, solve problems and communicate with confidence
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with project management
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment
- Proactive worker, positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong Excel skills, SQL a plus
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.