Senior Manager, Supply Chain Data Management
Wayfair is looking for a driven, analytical leader with proven experience in complex problem solving, driving organizational change, and championing innovative thinking to lead our new Supply Chain Data Management function. This team is at the forefront of building an efficient, scalable supply chain for Wayfair to support business growth of 3-4X.
You will be responsible for designing the strategies, processes, and tools to ensure we can collect, validate, store, and use reliable supply chain data such as product attributes, transportation constraints, and source factory / port information. A successful Senior Manager of Supply Chain Data Management will be an analytical problem solver at heart and will have stand-out skills in understanding and prioritizing the needs of numerous stakeholders and figuring out the right combination of people, processes, and systems to have the maximum impact.
- Develop a deep understanding of the current state by discussing with stakeholders to identify pain points in the current tools and processes.
- Your stakeholders are every department within Wayfair Operations: Transportation, Warehousing, Inventory Management, Merchandizing Ops, and more, as well as our suppliers and service providers
- Develop and execute a data management strategy aimed at:
- Optimizing data collection and storage
- Building processes for efficiently identifying and correcting bad data
- Proposing system improvements to generate more useful outputs from data inputs
- Work with internal Product Management and Engineering teams to execute on proposed system improvements
- Become a subject matter expert in supply chain data management to field questions and requests from internal or external teams
- Define key metrics for success and design approach and frequency for management reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or a Supply Chain/Operations discipline
- MBA or equivalent Master’s degree preferred
- 6+ years of experience in operations, retail, engineering, consulting, strategy or finance with direct management experience preferred
- Proven track record of leadership, taking ownership and driving results
- Experience managing and executing large projects from start to finish including breaking down complex problems, gathering and analyzing data, developing and implementing solutions, and measuring and communicating results
- Experience with data accuracy projects and systems architecture a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Senior presence; able to clearly and consistently work side-by-side with a broad range of levels and functions to achieve objectives
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for full year 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.
Visit the link to hear from one of our Wayfair founders, Niraj Shah, and our team to get a more in-depth understanding of CastleGate: https://www.youtube.com/embed/4ChIwUySYhs
Interested in learning more? Please visit our official CastleGate website! http://www.castlegatefulfillment.com/partner_services.phpTag: SCL-CG