Head of Talent Management, Corporate
We’re seeking a leader within our Talent Management group located in Boston, MA to help shape our road map with an eye on scaling our talent focused operations, creating greater efficiency with the use of our technology and developing processes that impact our candidates and employees, evaluating and analyzing our world-wide policies ensuring that we are competitive with our peers, and analyzing and developing programs and benefits that are laser-focused on best in class and retention of our high caliber talent. We are looking for an exceptional data driven individual to join and develop the members of this team in an effective but creative way. Reporting to the Global Head of Talent Management and Operations, this individual will provide leadership, mentorship and guidance to our team of highly-skilled professionals.
As the leader of this 12+ person team, you will:
- Collaborate with leadership across peer groups, specifically individuals leading Recruiting and Learning and Development to optimize the acquisition, integration and development of our talent aligned with achievement of company goals.
- Manage a team that is focusing on and driving strategy in the areas of perks and benefits, global orientation and onboarding at all levels, immigration and mobility programs, driving improvement and efficiency in our use of technology and processes and development of best in class policies across the board that will continue to appeal to our great talent.
- Own and launch company-wide engagement and change initiatives and programs based on analysis of our engagement and extensive people data.
- Partner with the talent teams in the field as we expand domestically and internationally.
- Innovate as we think through benefit plans wellness programs, thinking about how we better manage benefit costs and claims.
- Benchmark and identify beneficial policies and perks that are best in class driving retention of our high performing talent in various geographic areas with different types of facilities including call centers, warehouses, and distribution sites
- Partner with our Workplace Experience team to help ensure employee satisfaction with all aspects of our work space
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in a lean, fast-paced work environment and within a large, international and high-growth company.
- Strong interest in defining and leading a high-impact talent function within a global, evolving organization.
- Proven ability to think in a highly analytical manner and use our data to drive decisions and to iterate.
- A consultative and solution-oriented approach and a strong understanding of how to enable an organization to succeed through talent.
- High degree of business acumen and an ability to adapt to continuous change.
- BA/BS degree, Master’s degree considered a plus, but not necessary.