Head of B2B Enterprise Sales
About the Role:
Full transparency, this isn’t your usual enterprise sales leader position at your ordinary company. This is your chance to help fuel the rocket to success. Wayfair is looking for a data driven sales leader to strategically build a killer enterprise sales program within Wayfair’s Business to Business Sales department. It’s one of the largest and fastest-growing divisions within our expanding and innovative company. Who wouldn’t want to be a part of that?
To start, our mission is to target the country’s largest businesses across several industries and bring Wayfair’s incredible range of products directly to them. We need the right senior leader to captain a small team and launch this rocket and grow, grow, grow! How high the rocket goes is up to you.
This is not your old-fashioned sales role. Deals aren’t closed by schmoozing clients with late-night drinks or on the golf course. We need a great salesperson who is organized, data-driven, detail oriented, and a true believer in building great sales systems and process.
You’ll report directly to the General Manager of the B2B Enterprise team and have the opportunity to build a $200M+ business as fast as the speed of light.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop a customer acquisition and account management plan
- Report on prospect acquisition pipeline, account development and customer spend adoption
- Produce and deliver customer sales presentations and demonstrations
- Properly qualify projects to maximize an efficient sales cycle
- Direct strategy of other team members, company resources and partners throughout the sales cycle
- Work cross functionally with marketing, product and operations teams in order to develop enterprise-level offerings for high value clients
The successful candidate definitely has:
- 7+ years enterprise sales at the VP/SVP/C-level with a proven track record of success
- Ability to develop and deliver a beautiful, thoughtful, tailored sales deck from scratch
- Ability to creatively use data to tell a story and highlight decision making process
- Strong ownership, hunger for action and willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Confidence engaging senior-level prospects with a white-board to solution on their feet
- Ability to work cross-functionally to influence marketing and broader sales teams to support the construction of a compelling service offering
- Ability to build, mentor, coach and lead an end-to-end enterprise sales team
- Ability to travel 60-80% of the time
The successful candidate preferably:
- Is Boston based
- Has a management consulting-style background
- Has experience working with procurement teams and/or had experience selling into any of the following industries: hospitality, real estate/property management, office or design
- Has managed a team
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- DwellStudio, unexpected modern design for everyday life
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.9 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended June 30, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 6,000 people.
Interested in learning more? Please visit our website! http://www2.wayfair.com/wayfair-business-program-informationTag: SLS-B2B