Associate – Benefits & Wellness
The Talent Management team is looking for an Associate to join our Benefits & Wellness group. The position will handle communicating Wayfair’s benefits and perks programs across Wayfair. Working closely with other members of the Benefits & Wellness team, this position will both ensure employee awareness of offered benefits, perks, and wellness programming and help improve these offerings to better serve and support all Wayfair employees. This person should enjoy working with other employees to answer their benefits questions, and be highly organized and equipped to handle a large volume of requests quickly and effectively.
- Report directly into the Senior Manager, Benefits and Wellness
- Responsible for administration of benefit programs including medical, dental, vision, life, FSA, COBRA etc. and voluntary fringe benefits, as well as perks and wellness program
- Handle employee questions relating to benefits including facilitating communication between employees and providers to quickly and effectively resolve issues
- Process employee benefit life event changes, including communication with employees regarding eligibility and requirements
- Craft and lead effective education, communication and delivery of benefits materials, including leading Day 1 benefits orientation trainings and running employee wellness and benefits communications calendars
- Manage articles on the Wayfair Knowledge Base with regards to benefits and perks by maintaining up-to-date and accurate information, improving current content, and drafting new materials to communicate changes
- Assist in Open Enrollment for all benefits including system administration (in conjunction with HRIS Manager), employee communication and training
- Take a global approach to wellness including brainstorming and planning onsite wellness events. Serve as point person for all onsite events and classes.
- Audit all plans to ensure information is accurate and proactively communicate problems
- Ensure relevant compliance requirements – ACA, Medicare, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Over 1 year of experience in benefits administration and management preferred
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to operate effectively in a dynamic environment
- Phenomenal interpersonal skills and a very polished customer service oriented demeanor
- Strong project management experience coordinating with external partners
- Familiarity with benefit market and benefit trends
- Strong interest in developing programs for a rapidly growing company
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: