Receiving Dock Admin/Clerk
Wayfair is seeking high energy, motivated, hardworking individuals to fill Dock Clerk positions at various locations. The Dock Clerk is responsible for checking in and out trucks, managing the flow of trucks into and out of the building, auditing the yard, updating time critical documents, running reports, and communicating with various teams.
- Physically check in and out all trailers entering/exiting the yard and log trailer status. Log includes trailer number, seal number, trailer status (full or empty), tractor number, load number, date and time. Audit all inbound and outbound trailers on log sheet.
- Arrive and/or dispatch the loads in Transportation Management System (TMS), Freight Management System (FMS), and/or High Jump
- Complete a daily yard check and reconcile the yard check with yard inventory
- Plan and communicate trailer movement in the yard to the switchers, dock managers, and Boston Planners.
- Direct drivers to appropriate locations in the yard for the drop-off and pick-up of trailers
- Ensure the completion of all required paperwork, records, and documentation
- Maintain a clean, safe work environment and a steady flow into the building
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be willing and able to work all shifts
- Must be willing and able to work overtime as required
- Must be able to read and take direction in English
- Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10 hours
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.Tag: SCL-WD