Sourcer - Finance and Talent Recruiting
Wayfair is seeking a new Sourcer to join our Business Recruiting team. This role will be in support of our growing Finance and HR teams here at Wayfair, and you'll be responsible for driving search strategy and outreach around some of the most important searches for our company.
This is a unique opportunity to join a $4B+ eCommerce company as a true business partner and make a significant and immediate impact working with the departments that drive the continued growth of our company.
- Act as a subject matter expert in researching, driving strategy, and outreach for high priority searches within Wayfair
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns
- Partner with hiring leaders and other recruitment professionals to perform process improvements and drive changes to the Wayfair Recruitment process
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience staffing across various Finance and Talent roles (HR, Compensation, HRIS, etc.) preferred.
- Direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and approaches
- Strong customer management skills with ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates & hiring managers
- Team-oriented with ability to partner with and build upon the strengths of others to meet overall team goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: TLNTOP-TA