Site Merchandising Associate
Are you passionate about online shopping and the future of Ecommerce in our consumer ecosystem? Do you ever wonder how and why customers make buying decisions online?
We now have an exciting entry level opportunity for a talented graduate to join our expanding Site Merchandising team in our Wayfair London office. This role combines a detail-oriented, data-driven approach with an understanding of what works online and the factors that inspire our customers to engage and buy.
What You'll Do:
- Manage category pages and provide a dynamic, engaging customer experience.
- Execute on a variety of projects aimed at optimizing landing page performance.
- Analyse site metrics and related data to identify merchandising opportunities
- Develop and execute cross-sell / upsell activities.
- Become an expert on site merchandising and consumer behaviours
- Maintain high quality standards across the merchandising of products on our site.
What we are looking for:
- A strong academic record with a keen interest in analytics
- Previous experience in an analytical role or relevant internships
- Experience gained in an ecommerce environment is advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills and an ability to work with a broad range of stakeholders
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Positive, energetic attitude
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a range of other benefits
- An agile and energetic work environment - your progression at Wayfair is based on results not on hours spent in the office.
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program.
- A flat hierarchy with easy access to senior management.
- Private medical, dental insurance, pension, gym membership discounts, team pod outings, and more!
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.