Photo Production Manager—Westborough, MA Photo Studio
At Wayfair, we have a very robust Imagery team which is transforming the industry.
As a key part of our Imagery organization, the Photo Production Manager has a mindset of continuous improvement and will be responsible for key coordination functions related to on-site photography.
- Review and assess incoming projects and lead team in recommendations to maximize efficiencies and proactively suggest new processes or ideas.
- Identify studio set efficiency trends and quickly escalate.
- Effectively prioritizes and communicates shoot schedules with the Senior Creative group, giving all team members the tools they need to manage their time.
- Partner with Senior Production & Logistics Manager and team members to assess capacity, , address set issues, and report weekly progress against goals.
- Pivot as needed to address unanticipated challenges and complexity in the studio model.
- Serve as key partner to Project Managers.
- Effectively coach, manage, develop and lead team of studio Production Supervisors and Production staff.
- Oversee external photo studio compilation of metadata.
- Manage and maintain production equipment, space, and budget.
- Build short and long-term strategic plans to drive operational efficiency and improve quality of current photo production workflows.
- 5+ years previous studio production management experience
- Experience leading and developing teams of multiple levels with various skill sets.
- Understanding of creative components, production and distribution of print, digital and video deliverables
- Proven track record of instilling best practices with examples that made significant improvements within an organization
- Flexible and attuned to shifting priorities, ability to communicate precisely and influence across groups effectively
- Ability to track details of multiple projects simultaneously
- High degree of comfort with change
- Experience working with Creative Teams
- Excel proficiency
- Strong attention to detail
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 8 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.3 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 6,800 people.Tag: CUE-PS