Senior Manager Virtual Contact Centre (Ireland or Germany based)
At Wayfair we believe that Everyone should live in a home they Love! We are now offering you the opportunity to work in the home you love!
We are looking for highly motivated team players who want to help us revolutionize the ecommerce market for furniture & home accessories putting our Customers first!
Wayfair is seeking Senior Manager for our EU Virtual Contact Centre to Lead the growth of our Virtual Customer Sales & Service operation in Germany.
We are looking for an exceptional Leader who will be responsible for setting the vision, direction of our high performing teams in the EU Virtual Contact Centre. Reporting to the Associate Director of EU Virtual Contact Centre, the right candidate will thrive working in a fast-paced environment where every day brings unique, new challenges and new opportunities. You should have excellent business, problem solving & communication skills that will support you driving change through continuous improvement & operational excellence.
As a Senior Manager will have operational responsibility for a team of circa 150 Consultants, Team Managers and Virtual Coaches that provide exceptional customer experiences and are highly engaged.
This is a senior position within the Virtual Contact Centre and you will be fully accountable for the results of your operating unit.
- Support the implementation of the EU Virtual Contact Centre by partnering with key stakeholders across Wayfair to ensure the successful launch of the program.
- Develop, manage and coach managers of inbound teams to build high performing teams that deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Ensure quality and high volume productivity within the Virtual Contact Centre.
- Analyze Key performance levers to deliver against business goals by driving improvements in performance KPIs and closing performance gaps.
- Ensure appropriate resources are available to meet changing contact demand requirements and volume to meet performance objectives
- Achieve operational excellence and drive process improvement in our service level agreements (SLAs) for all EU Sales & Service customer touchpoints.
- Proven ability with implementing operational improvements and change programs in a complex environment.
- Ability to drive a passionate culture that creates both exceptional customer and employee experiences.
- Proven service management experience, with leadership track record and verifiable history of managing managers of successful, high volume teams.
- Experience in managing remote/virtual teams across different geographic locations/countries desirable.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and “roll up your sleeves” – this role is very “hands on”
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Strong Internet / PC skills – comfortable and proficient in a technology-driven business
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
Proven ability to close performance gaps
- Strong ability to multitask
- Demonstrated ability in developing and implementing new strategies and procedure
- Demonstrated ability in managing reporting and analysis
What Does my Work from Home Office Look Like?
Working from home isn’t for everyone, but if you’re confident, disciplined and self-motivated, you can achieve a work life balance that you have been craving for!
You will need to provide a quiet, distraction-free work space within a dedicated room. This room will need a door that you can shut, an ergonomic chair, a desk and your own uninterrupted network connection (consistent speed throughout the day of 25 megabits download & 10 megabits upload). We will provide all other equipment required.
What we need from you?
- Confirmation of Broadband speed - We will require three screenshots taken in the morning, noon and evening of your broadband speed
- Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and background check
What we offer:
- Gym Membership contribution
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Volunteering Day
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Note: WAYFAIR is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.