Head of Sales- B2C
Wayfair is seeking a relentlessly curious, solutions-oriented Head of Sales to join our rapidly growing B2C Sales team. Reporting to the GM of B2C Sales, the Head of Sales is responsible for leading a rapidly growing team of 300+ inside sales agents, located across multiple sites, and delivering revenue and profit growth. This leader will have strong hands-on general management skills with a proven ability to drive transformation in a high-growth environment.
The Head of Sales role is highly cross-functional, working closely with Sales leadership and operations to grow the inbound and outbound B2C sales channels.
What you will do:
- Build a winning culture with enthusiastic leadership and the ability to communicate and connect with all levels of personnel
- Support development of the sales vision and implementation of strategy to exceed customer experience targets and revenue goals
- Drive the overall performance of the B2C sales organization: service levels, revenue generation, customer satisfaction, profit
- Effectively lead and manage staff of 300+ and partner effectively with other site operations teams including workforce management, training, and recruiting
- Provide a voice of the customer feedback loop to the business
- Partner with Operations, Marketing and other functions to drive innovation customer experience and sales channels
Who you are:
- 7+ years of experience in managing multi-site inbound and outbound operations (500+ agents), ideally in a high-growth environment
- Ability to both set strategy, manage sales quotas, and follow through on tactical implementation and execution of initiatives – an operator with vision
- Hands on and enthusiastic leadership style with excellent interpersonal skills – can connect with staff at all levels and effectively manage change
- Experience managing sales teams with demonstrated track record of results
- Proven experience leveraging technology to optimize customer operations and sales
- Very knowledgeable with utilizing and implementing enabling technology (i.e. CRM applications) to drive process improvement
- Analytical and data driven
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
About Sales and Service at Wayfair
The Sales and Service team is responsible for using our knowledge of the customer to deliver exceptional service and positive shopping experiences across phone, chat, social media, and other customer engagement channels. Our footprint is global with teams in Utah, Texas, Maine, Massachusetts, Ireland, UK, and Germany. Sales and Service leadership team members are equal parts general manager and innovator. We write our own playbook for success and work cross functionally with everyone from Engineering and Product to Merchandising and Category Management. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class pre- and post-sales support while always raising the bar for ourselves and the industry.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.Tag: SLS-IS