Senior Manager, Customer Growth - Gift Cards
Fully own online, mobile app and in-store gift card experiences. Develop and execute an aggressive product and marketing roadmap while partnering across virtually every part of the Wayfair business.
A highly visible and unique opportunity, this role is tailor made for an entrepreneurial individual. Given the strategic nature of this role, a qualified candidate must have strong quantitative, financial, and vendor management skills. The ideal candidate is an experienced marketer, digital product professional or top-tier consultant looking to rapidly broaden the scope of her business experience and contribute to a high-growth area of the business.
- Define program strategy and own execution of the gift card program across both B2C and B2B.
- Manage a full P&L, including planning and forecasting, and develop and manage all program resources including vendors. Drive annual marketing and promotion calendar.
- Improve the customer experience by partnering with Product to optimize onsite and app offerings through product enhancements while developing and testing new features.
- Research trends, opportunities, competitors and other factors that affect the gift card programs and aggressively pursue innovative initiatives to support growth (e.g. new strategic partnerships, expanded promotions, new products, etc).
- Own relationship management of existing third-party gift card partners while driving strategic negotiations with new partners.
- 5-7 year experienced in marketing/category, product, or strategy consulting
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- Ability to deal with extreme ambiguity and rapidly changing environments; Able to pivot readily and react to real-time data
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Experience managing a small team is a plus
- Familiarity with Excel and SQL a plus
- BA with strong academic record (strong preference for quantitative backgrounds: economics, statistics etc.)
- Top MBA preferred
Wayfair Inc.’s last quarter was over a billion in sales with a market cap of over $6 billion. We offer an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair.com, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source for modern design
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
The company employs over 5,000 people and is headquartered in downtown Boston, Massachusetts near Back Bay station. It operates in Canada, UK, Germany. The company has previously been named one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine and selected by the Boston Business Journal and Glassdoor.com as a Top Company to Work For and Top Company for Well Balanced Life.