Analyst, CX Fulfillment Design SP
The Small Parcel (SP) Customer Experience (CX) team is looking to add an analyst to our group! This person will apply quantitative skills to answer high-level business and strategy questions and support operational initiatives.
The Small Parcel Customer Experience team focuses on improving the speed, reliability, and service for small parcel deliveries. We partner closely with both internal and external groups to execute initiatives. We are part of Wayfair’s Logistics organization, which develops and manages the execution of the operational strategy for all Wayfair geographies (US, Europe, & Canada) and brands (Wayfair, AllModern, Joss & Main, Birch Lane, and Castlegate Fulfillment).
- Identify and recommend opportunities to reduce transit time through analyzing forecasted volume, carrier networks, and warehouse abilities.
- Provide day-to-day analysis, monitoring, and modeling around the speed of our transportation network for business stakeholders
- Conduct big data analysis using SQL, Excel, and other software applications
- Develop reporting metrics and present data with a clear point of view so that insights can be used to help drive business strategy
- Partner with Wayfair warehouses and external carriers to implement the recommendations and drive performance of opportunities
Key Skills and Experience
- 0 - 2 years of experience in an analytical/consulting role; supply chain or logistics experience not necessary
- Undergraduate degree in Economics, Business, Mathematics, or other concentrations with heavy quantitative focus strongly preferred
- Previous experience executing on projects and presenting business cases to senior leadership
- Experience working with Excel is required, SQL a plus
- Strong quantitative and problem solving skills. Able to analyze large sets of data, pull out insights, and then proactively communicate those insights.
- Passion for solving complex business problems and resourcefulness in obtaining data when clean and or complete information is not available
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to work successfully within and across teams.
- Positive, people-oriented, and enthusiastic
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, your home for affordable modern design
- DwellStudio, a design house with a decidedly modern vibe
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.4 billion in net revenue for full year 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people. The company has previously been named one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine and selected by the Boston Business Journal and Glassdoor.com as a Top Company to Work For and Top Company for Well Balanced Life.