Director- Product Management
Are you passionate about e-commerce and creating scalable operational systems that will drive our business and elevate customer, supplier, and employee experiences? Do you like the complexity of a global company and also crave the fast-paced nature of a rapidly growing startup where you can build and mentor a world-class product management team? We’re looking for an experienced Director to lead the design and implementation of best-in-class sales agent tools and CRMs that enable our agents to quickly actualize revenue and to manage customers through a buying process.
This successful candidate will help scale and refine sales funnels for our B2C and B2B sales divisions. Partner with sales leaderships on a 1B+ revenue opportunity and the products/technology to actualize that goal. This includes driving our pre proposal technology stack to help sales agents convert on the phone, email or web and a quoting / margin product system to bring the right offer to the customer. This leader will also be responsible for how those opportunities get integrated into a CRM and refined to actualize revenue and manage a customer through a flow.
You will build and lead a team of experienced Product Managers to identify gaps in the current product capabilities and apply a data-driven framework to prioritize and iterate on solutions that maximize the value delivered to the business stakeholders. You will be responsible for working cross functionally with the senior management, making appropriate project related tradeoffs, and measuring success of the team’s initiatives.
- Responsible for product vision for our Sales Product and Engineering divisions
- Manage multiple product managers and sprint teams responsible for custom product development and CRM development & integrations
- Serve as a subject matter expert for B2B/B2C divisions to the rest of the R&D organization
- Provide proactive suggestions/strategy on agent workflow, funnel optimization and revenue per FTE maximization
- Partner with engineering leadership on quickest speed to value (3rd party vs home grown solutions)
- Deliver an ongoing stream of product innovations that improve KPIs related to the scale, scope, frequency, and reliability of revenue to drive major business decisions
- Work with marketing, operations, category and data science divisions to realize a joint roadmap
- Communicate performance metrics to key executive stakeholders throughout the organization
- Build, lead, and mentor a team of high-performing product managers
- 7-10+ years' experience in product management, business analysis & technology implementation, ideally in a consulting, retail / B2C, or high complexity B2B market
- Experience building or implementing CRMs and improving sales process and efficiency a must
- Deep understanding of B2B and B2C sales flow to maximize revenue will be a key to success
- Knowledge of the Salesforce.com eco system a plus
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience managing very large datasets and leveraging data to drive actionable insights
- Demonstrated track record of successfully managing product development execution from vision, to deployment, and ongoing impact optimization
- Proven ability to develop operational KPIs, utilize data to prioritize opportunities for improvement, and deliver real results
- Application of product design mechanics in multi-user applications (ex. operational, executive, internal users)
- Strongly collaborative and effective in a cross-functional environment
- Effective results in building and transforming product management teams
- Proficient and comfortable with SQL or other relational database query languages
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.Tag: OPINN