Recruiting Coordinator (m/f)
The Recruitment Coordination team plays an integral role within the Talent Acquisition(TA) function at Wayfair with touch points into both candidate and hiring manager experience. We are looking for an exceptional individual to join a high-performing team.
The Recruitment Coordinator supports an assigned group of recruiters within the Wayfair Berlin TA team with the primary function being arranging all candidate interviews and ensuring all vacancies are advertised on the correct only channels.
As a Recruiting Coordinator you are ultimately responsible for the overall candidate and internal client experience. Your daily communication with department heads, hiring teams, recruiters, and candidates is critical to ensuring a seamless, effective and enjoyable recruiting experience. German is a plus, but not a must!
This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in and learn about the recruiting function in a very fast moving company growing at an incredible pace. You will learn a lot, be challenged, but also have a genuine chance to progress your career in recruitment and HR.
- Schedule interviews (phone, Skype, in-office)
- Coordinate in-office “interview days” and other in-office events
- Post job descriptions to designated job boards (Jobvite, LinkedIn, Craigslist, etc.)
- Work with Special Projects Coordinator to arrange travel for interviewees and recruiting events
- Answering recruiting phone line and answering general recruiting questions
- Research recruiting events and career fairs
- Participate in recruiting strategy – marketing collateral, special projects
- Provide support to recruiting team in other capacities as needed
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Be able to adapt quickly depending on business needs
- Previous work experience (experience with coordination, scheduling and recruiting is a plus)
- Able to exercise good judgment and solve problems with confidence
- First class written and verbal communications skills in English
- A curious nature and desire to help make things better
- Energy – always wanting to take on projects and be part of building a great recruitment function
- People-oriented, up-beat, and friendly
- Exceptional attention to detail
- German language is desirable but not essential
And finally, our proposition to you!
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- Ambitious team with more than 30 nationalities
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Daily fresh fruits, snacks & drinks
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: