Senior Art Director, Brand Experience
At Wayfair, we believe that everyone – regardless of budget, style, or square footage – can live in a home they love. The Senior Art Director, Brand Experience, will lead creative for experiential projects, real estate development/design, and events. You’ll help hone and develop our brand standards as you create multidimensional experiences for consumers, employees, and business partners. The role requires someone who is a creative visionary, collaborative partner to marketing leaders, and a strong manager-doer.
Ideal candidates will thrive on unexpected day-to-day challenges and relish the opportunity to build new initiatives from the ground up. In your first six months, you can expect to lead creative on pop-up shops, collaborate with architects on our new office space, and bring our brand to life at a tradeshow. Experience managing a diverse creative team is essential to the success of this role.
- Oversee, develop, and build creative processes/strategies for a new function
- Manage and coach a small team of art directors, designers, copywriters, and stylists
- Maintain a strong creative vision and constructive partnership with marketing leaders
- Research, scope, and pitch new projects to bring our brand to life in the eyes of our customer
- Work hand-in-hand with Marketing Creative and Brand Creative to ensure consistency and efficiency
- Understand home décor trends through the filter of our customer
- Synthesize sales data and performance metrics into actionable creative plans that allow for nimble execution
- Drive efficiency
- Maintain seamless cross-functional communications
- Identify bottlenecks and remedy quickly
- Plan forward and communicate widely to ensure a broad team is aligned on creative strategy
- BSBA from top-tier institution
- 5+ years of creative campaign development, experiential marketing, content strategy, and social community management
- Passion for the home space with a sharp understanding of furniture and décor trends
- Left- and right-brained ability to solve problems
- Collaborative, energetic team leader
- Experience managing a team of individual contributors across various levels
- Strong understanding of how to interpret and communicate analytical results
- Deep customer instincts and ability to “think like a customer”
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: CUE