Wayfair is seeking a detail oriented Training Coordinator to support Sales & Service Training and Development with experience scheduling and tracking training curricula, and working with large data sets in a fast-paced growth environment. Partnering with Training and Development leadership, this person will be responsible for working in the learning management system to input training courses and extract post training data both in quantity and quality of training completion.
This person will report to the Senior Training Manager responsible for Sales & Service Content Development and will work in partnership with the Content Development Specialists and Trainers. He or she will be expected to quickly develop an understanding of Sales & Service initiatives, processes and needs. This person must be able to maneuver data to create clearly communicable measurements and illustrate trends.
- Partner with Sales & Service Training Management to build and administer reporting on training completion volume and post training performance.
- Create efficiencies and innovate in areas of trend analysis in relation to post training performance
- Administer training evaluations and sort data to present findings clearly and concisely
- Conduct regular scheduling and tracking of training courses and design clear reports to illustrate measurements.
- Coordinate the maintenance of reporting storage for easy access and utilization
- Assist in the build out of the Sales & Service Training Library and curricula storage
- Coordinate communications of training initiatives to stakeholders
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 1+ year of experience working in a structured corporate learning and development setting
- Call Center learning and development experience preferred
- 2+ years of experience effectively utilizing Learning Management Systems
- Experience with Cornerstone LMS highly preferred
- 2+ years of experience working with large data sets and tables creating measurement and trend analysis reports
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel required
- Experience maneuvering metrics to create clearly communicable measurements and illustrate trends required
- Experience coordinating the scheduling and tracking of training curricula highly preferred
- Previous experience evaluating and assessing training modules for effective learning required
- Demonstrated experience implementing Kirkpatrick’s model highly preferred
- Experience working with Virtual Instructor Led Training software preferred
- Experience leveraging Adobe Connect highly preferred
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Excel required
- Experience working in Google G Suite with Google Documents and Sheets preferred
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated knowledge of training curriculum delivery and scheduling
- Proven ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Articulate, persuasive communicator across multiple organizational levels both verbally as well as in written format.
- Savvy, quick thinking and comfortable in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Goal oriented, self-starter
- Ability to analyze data to pinpoint trends and identify solutions
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: SLS