Senior Manager, Partnerships & Vertical Strategy, B2B Customer Growth
Wayfair is looking for an experienced professional to lead the strategy and drive insights into how we can win with our diverse customer verticals (from Interior Designers to Hospitality to Office/Businesses to Healthcare and more). It doesn’t stop there – you’ll also execute some of the highest impact elements of the growth plan such as developing partnerships with industry leaders and overseeing multichannel outreach campaigns that incorporate digital (paid social, display, paid search) and direct mail media.
This is a new and exciting opportunity, so we are seeking someone with the innovation, creativity, analytical bent, and drive to tackle standing up new programs. If you think you can generate laser-focused insights and thrive in a rapid test and learn environment, then we want to hear from you.
Wayfair Business is one of the fastest growing areas of one of the fastest growing companies – we grew more than 100% last year. We’re the rocket on top of the rocket. The question is how fast and how high we can go, and how you can help.
- Run sophisticated insights analytics, synthesizing both qualitative and quantitative data
- Define the overarching structure and value proposition for partnerships with industry players, cultivate relationships, and execute the vision to generate new and existing customer revenue
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to launch multichannel customer acquisition campaigns and rapidly iterate to generate growth
- Create and run business segment focus groups, business account manager insight panels, and a senior enterprise-level customer advisory panel
- Build a B2B tracking study to measure our value propositions and share-of-wallet by segment
- Measure and refine specific tactics using Wayfair’s analytical approach to marketing ROI
- Hire and manage a team of analysts over time
- At least 7 years in consulting, corporate strategy, customer insights, and/or marketing with a heavy analytical emphasis – we need to know you’ve handled this type of work before
- Exposure to retail or e-commerce industries with experience developing partnerships
- A highly entrepreneurial or high growth environment – if you’ve spent your life working at a credit union, you won’t like it here, we promise you
- Clearly frame up ideas and communicate with senior leaders to influence them
- Work excel hard – if you’re not comfortable getting down and dirty with data then you’ll be out of your depth
- Genuine collaborative team player who wants to see others and themselves thrive
- Desire to kick @?! every day, come rain or shine (or snow, we’re in Boston)
Wayfair Inc.’s last quarter was over a billion in sales with a market cap of over $6 billion. We offer an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair.com, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source for modern design
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
The company employs over 5,000 people and is headquartered in downtown Boston, Massachusetts near Back Bay station. It operates in Canada, UK, Germany. The company has previously been named one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine and selected by the Boston Business Journal and Glassdoor.com as a Top Company to Work For and Top Company for Well Balanced Life.Tag: MKTG