Senior SEO Specialist
Wayfair is looking for an analytic and enthusiastic in-house Senior SEO Specialist to join its SEO team and help drive execution and analysis for its organic search engine optimization efforts. As a member of Wayfair’s Customer Growth team, you will execute strategies to increase ranks on thousands of keywords across our global portfolio of web sites.
You will work with all aspects of site optimization, from indexation and on-page template optimization to technical SEO and link acquisition content strategies.
In this role you will:
- Identify growth areas in site structure, keyword selection, content development, and on-page optimization
- Brainstorm and develop creative content designed to attract links and engage in outreach to linkerati
- Monitor performance metrics to understand organic search performance across multiple global markets and measure the impact of changes
- Develop and implement tests at a rapid pace
- At least 1 year SEO experience, agency or in-house
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and an understanding of algorithm raking factors
- Familiarity with white-hat link-building practices
- Ability to develop tests to measure the revenue impact of SEO changes
- Comfortable in technology-driven business environment
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: MKTG