E-Commerce Strategy Associate
Site Merchandising Associate
When you shop online, can you instantly tell a good site from a bad one? Can you identify what would make the shopping experience easier and smoother at Wayfair? If you can use customer data, creativity and attention to detail to figure out how to make a great e-commerce site even better, then we want to talk to you.
Wayfair is looking for a Site Merchandising Associate to help deliver a best-in-class ecommerce shopping experience. In this role you will own a specific area of our huge product catalog and be responsible for its success on the site, using a combination of category management, digital strategy and consumer analytics. You’ll become the subject matter expert in the merchandise that we sell and how our customers shop for it. You’ll constantly be evaluating and optimizing the shopping experience at Wayfair. You will be a crucial cross-functional partner to multiple teams across the organization, working together to develop and implement strategic improvements.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Effectively and independently drive well-defined projects with some guidance from management
- Execute top 3-5 priorities effectively and follow through on commitments to meet deadlines
- Analyze site metrics and related data within a specific area of the product catalog to identify opportunities for growth as well as to track the success of executed initiatives
- Think outside of the box to come up with creative solutions to customer pain points
- Research trends, opportunities and competitors to discover new ways to improve customer experience
- Build relationships with cross-functional teams and work effectively with them on a daily basis
- Adhere to defined best practices and methods/procedures to drive improvements within the product category
Skills & Requirements:
- BA with strong academic record
- Passionate about the customer with an interest in understanding and driving user behavior
- Entrepreneurial, analytical and process-oriented, comfortable learning data analysis tools
- Comfortable navigating structured and unstructured data; familiarity with SQL a plus
- Highly detail oriented; unafraid of complexity
- Enthusiastic and positive, with a strong willingness to learn new things
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to coordinate global, cross-functional projects, providing clear & constructive feedback to other teams and levels
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 8 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.3 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 6,800 people.