Senior 3D Tools Engineer
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. We’re the creative builders solving complex business problems through the newest and most innovative software in e-commerce. We have grand aspirations of how 3D products can enhance the customer experience. We move fast, build to scale and approach each challenge with agility and creativity.
We are looking to hire sharp, logical thinkers who are not afraid to dive right in! We also want out-of-the-box thinkers who can easily identify inefficiencies and come up with simple, maintainable and user-friendly solutions. This individual will help mentor engineers with best practices for tool development - from planning out a system architecture to creating release notes.
An ideal candidate has:
- Exceptional problem solving skills, experience developing creative solutions to complex problems
- Strong architectural design with proven systems
- Minimum 2 years experience in tool development
- Eye for good U/X design
- Desire to work closely with other groups/departments and is proactive about outreach
- Sense of humor and excellent communication skills
- BA/BS degree from a 4-year college or university
- Experience with 3DS Max and/or Photoshop (nice, but not required)
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- DwellStudio, unexpected modern design for everyday life
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.6 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,700 people.