Account Operations Manager
Manager: Account Operations
Charged with delivering on Wayfair’s promise of operational excellence, the Account Operations team is looking for a manager to help lead the team at our Brunswick location! As an Account Operations Manager, you will lead a team that oversees the daily operational work of our suppliers. You will also partner with other Wayfair departments to leverage technology and continuously improve our customers’ experience. Direct reports may include Assistant Managers, Team Leads and/or Associates.
Wayfair’s Account Operations team is tasked with a multi-dimensional and nuanced process that requires a willingness and ability to dig deeply into existing processes while helping to create and refine new ones. This is a fantastic opportunity to have a real operational impact through innovation and project management while developing the future leaders within Supplier Operations.
- Day to day management of Account Operations team(s)
- Ensure team hits all goals and other KPIs
- Project management
- Work cross functionally with Performance Management, Category Management and Credit Recovery to improve vendor relationships and processes
- Assist Customer Service and other departments with advanced service issues as they arise
- Report performance trends and opportunities for improvement to management
- Identify issues with existing tools and processes and offer suggestions for enhancement
- Assist in planning long-term human resource needs for Account Operations team
- Present to senior leaders on team’s progress
- Participate in the interviewing/hiring process
- Write and administer performance reviews
- Grow junior members of the management team with coaching and regular developmental meetings
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years in staff management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid analytical and Excel skills – SQL knowledge a plus
- Ability to drive both team performance and ongoing projects simultaneously to achieve stated long and short term department goals
- Tech savvy – comfortable with learning new tools and software
- Retail, Finance and/or Operations (Supply Chain) experience advantageous
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Self-reliant and able to motivate others
- Problem-solving mindset
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, everything home for every budget
- Joss & Main, beautiful finds, irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, home of classic designs and fresh finds
- Perigold, the widest-ever selection of premium home
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.