Business/Sales & Operations Recruiter
Business/Sales & Operations Recruiter
Wayfair isn’t your average home goods retailer – we’re transforming how you shop for your home! The Wayfair Talent Acquisition team is strategic to the company's overall success and continued growth. Our recruiters are true business partners and are charged with finding, attracting, and hiring top talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture-fit. As a Business or Sales & Operations Recruiter, you are responsible for a wide-range of roles, everything from junior level to executive levels. As growth continues to skyrocket, we are seeking an experienced and strategic individual to accelerate recruiting for key business areas including: Category Management, Marketing, Merchandising, Finance, Creative, Product Management, Customer Service and Sales & Operations.
This is an incredible and unique opportunity to join a $3B+ eCommerce company as a true business partner and make a significant and immediate impact.
The Way You’ll Work:
- Act as partner, consultant, and adviser to management by developing and driving strategies to recruit talent in a highly competitive market
- Execute the sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process
- Evaluate resumes and conduct phone screens with applicants
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Create a solid pipeline of applicants for all roles
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns
- You're always looking to learn, develop, and grow
Find Your Way In With:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 + years of recruiting experience delivering results in either an agency or corporate setting (preferably both)
- Full life-cycle experience in a fast-paced environment recruiting for growing organizations
- Significant and demonstrated experience having a consultative approach towards recruiting
- Team-oriented with ability to partner with and build upon the strengths of others to meet overall team goals
- A sense of urgency to deliver for the business while also effectively working together as part of a team
- Successful experience using innovative research and sourcing methods for ‘hard to fill’ roles
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience recruiting for Category Management, Marketing, Merchandising, Finance, Creative, Product Management or Customer Service and Sales & Operations is a plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: