Senior Operations Analyst
Regional Routing Analyst -
Do you have the business savvy and problem-solving skills necessary to thrive in a start-up environment? Are you looking to hit the ground running and have an immediate impact in a highly visible role? If so, you are a great fit for one of Wayfair’s fastest growing, new businesses, Wayfair Dedicated Delivery.
The Wayfair Home Delivery department is looking to add a Regional Routing Analyst to our team. This person will play a key role in improving routing efficiency to help drive down operational costs and increase customer satisfaction in their regions through the use of routing software and partnerships with our Home Delivery Agents.
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain routing strategies to drive efficiency through reporting and analysis with the goal of reducing operational costs
- Reduce Order Turn Time by monitoring scheduling platforms to ensure that orders are being scheduled and delivered as quickly as possible
- Proactively monitor order management systems and routing systems to optimize routes and efficiently allocate assets
- Provide administrative support in reporting, billing and other areas as needed
- Monitor, report and improve KPI, including NPS, On Time Delivery %, Order Dwell Days, and Stops per Route.
- Provide instruction and feedback to Home Delivery Managers and third party delivery partners regarding objective and subjective KPI
- Create and implement training activities for administrative staff
- Be a SME in Routing software/strategies to provide answers for corporate and local partners
- Daily monitor of all site’s routes to seek improvements
- Provide direct input into the existing user tools and make recommendations for process changes/improvements
- Launch new asset based locations in assigned region
Who you are:
- Comfort with routing technologies/strategies
- Ability to drive performance across multiple sites
- Customer Centric approach
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and driving process improvements
- Ability to build positive partnerships with internal and external groups to optimize performance
- BA/BS in management, administration, supply chain, customer service, or 2 years working experience in product distribution
- Experience with SQL/advanced Microsoft Office a plus
- Ability to lead discussions and communicate effectively
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: SCL-WD