Corporate Security IT Manager
Wayfair is the online leader for home furnishings and decor. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 8 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more.
As the manager of our Corporate Security Engineering team you will lead the work securing the processes and technology used daily by thousands of employees across the US and Europe. Users, end user platforms, and end user SaaS tools are often primary targets of malicious actors - you will be joining the front line ranks to prevent intrusions and data loss. The manager for the Corporate Security Engineering team will have the opportunity to work on exciting challenges that will have a direct impact to our security profile.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building and growing a small team of corporate security engineers
- Owning roadmap development and delivery of projects against that roadmap
- Balancing usability and flexibility for our users against security for the entire organization
- Hardening endpoints while improving employee productivity
- Review and hardening of various SaaS tools such as O365, GSuite, or SSO Providers
What we expect from you:
- A player-coach mentality and capability set
- Willingness to tackle tough problems
- Strong communication and organizational capabilities
- Enthusiasm and passion for security and technology
- A preference and ability to automate repetitive or time intensive tasks
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Visit our Site: http://www.wayfair.com
Read our Engineering Blog: http://engineering.wayfair.com/
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wayfair
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/wayfair
Check out our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/therealwayfairTag: ENGR-INFR