Business Analyst, Workforce Planning - Forecasting & Analytics
Business Analyst, Workforce Planning
Wayfair is seeking an analytical and driven individual to fill the position of Business Analyst for the Workforce Planning team. This role is focused on helping Wayfair’s fast-growing Customer Service and B2B Operations handle and improve their economics and productivity through rigorous analysis. This position will need to develop an understanding of how all aspects within Workforce Planning fit together, as well as understand Wayfair’s Sales and Service model to effectively identify efficiency gaps and support leadership with reporting and analysis as needed.
At their core, Business Analysts at Wayfair are strong in both quantitative and qualitative analysis, thrive in a rapidly changing environment and are seeking a fast-growing opportunity where they can have an immediate impact on critical business decisions. Business Analysts are strong communicators who are eager to learn, endlessly curious, and take pride in hard work and are committed to rapidly advancing their career. Business Analysts are self-directed individuals that see the big picture, thrive on challenging the status quo, and seek to put their own imprint on their work by adding constant enhancements.
About Workforce Planning at Wayfair – this team is responsible for staffing, scheduling and monitoring Wayfair’s Customer Service and B2B departments through a combination of art and business acumen. Our ongoing goal is to craft the most efficient operation possible, while meeting the needs of Wayfair, our staff and our leadership partners.
- Lead, aggregate, analyze and report on Customer Service operational and financial performance
- Support compensation management by reviewing historical cost performance, modeling new compensation structures and forecasting future cost expectations
- Create and maintain headcount models for several departments within Operations
- See opportunity areas for more efficient operational performance
- Consult with internal business partners to develop analyses across several areas of the business
- Design and build reports, dashboards, and analyses in both Excel and Tableau
- BA/BS with strong academic record
- 0-3 years of experience in a quantitative role
- +Experience with Excel (pivot tables etc. ), SQL knowledge a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
Wayfair is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified candidates, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or disability.Tag: ANLT