Associate Director, B2B Service
Wayfair is seeking a senior leader to build out and head up a new function within our Specialized Service organization specifically to support our Business to Business Sales Team. As the Head of B2B Specialized Service you will be responsible for the overall strategy for our specialized customer service offering to our B2B customers. You will partner internally with our B2B organization and senior leadership to deliver an exceptional experience for B2B customers by creating and executing service strategies and direction for the organization based on the goals of our B2B Sales Team.
We are looking for a leader with a passion for coaching and development that can create a culture of total ownership. In collaboration with the broader B2B organization, you will craft a strategic vision for our B2B service offering and help to execute it with our service operations team. You will lead teams across all service centers to deliver repeat revenue growth; high levels of customer satisfaction; and have both deep contact center experience and strong hands-on general management skills with the ability to drive transformation in a high-growth environment.
- Create and execute service strategy and direction for the organization based on B2B goals
- Create master KPI list and performance targets for the team (SLs, NPS, etc.)
- Develop future vision and implementation strategy to exceed B2B customer experience targets
- Drive the overall performance of the B2B customer service organization: service levels, repeat revenue, customer satisfaction, cost reduction
- Effectively build, lead and manage staff overseeing B2B Strategy and Specialized teams in Specialized Service across multiple call centers nationally.
- Partner effectively with other contact center leaders and support teams, including workforce management, training, recruiting and process transformation
- Build a winning culture on the team, with enthusiastic leadership and the ability to communicate and connect with all levels of personnel
- Provide a voice of the customer feedback loop to the business
- Partner with Operations, Marketing and other functions to drive innovation in the customer experience and in sales channels
- 7+ years of experience in managing operations, ideally in a high-growth environment
- Ability to both set strategy and follow through on tactical implementation and execution of initiatives – an operator with vision
- Hands on and enthusiastic leadership style with excellent interpersonal skills – can connect with staff at all levels and effectively manage change
- Entrepreneurial approach to challenges: being resourceful, scrappy, and not afraid to take calculated risks
- Proven experience leveraging technology to optimize customer operations and sales
- Deep knowledge and experience managing workforce planning, high volume recruiting, and training in a multi-site and high growth environment
- Very knowledgeable with utilizing and implementing technology to drive process improvement--we never stop refining, educating, and learning
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- Analytical and data driven
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.Tag: CSVC-CSM