Associate Director- Product Management
Wayfair is seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial product leader to reinvent the tools currently used by over 30,000 internal and external users to drive shared performance outcomes for us and our over 7,000 supplier partners. The right leader will drive a roadmap of product work, allowing Wayfair to play an ever increasing role in helping our suppliers to manage and grow their business.
Leading a team of product managers, this individual will work with teams across the company, including leaders from Category Management, Supplier Operations, Merchandising, Engineering, Sales & Operations Planning, and Fulfillment and Logistics. The scope of impact is broad, with accountability for developing and maturing a shared vision for supplier products across entire supplier relationship lifecycle that drives increased supplier engagement by streamlining operational task work, improving user coaching and support, and providing unique insight to supplier executive users to propel growth for their business.
This role will lead a team of high performing product managers to bring that vision to reality, driving product prioritization, requirement creation, and execution of product development with Engineering. The leader will also be a key contributor to our supplier engagement strategy, challenging current models of support, and establishing new approaches made possible through product innovation. The products you build will be a key driver in the growth and success of our supplier partners.
This is a tremendous opportunity for a highly innovative and technical product leader to create a new benchmark for merchandising management tools in ecommerce.
- Develop and align the organization around an integrated and continually updated vision for Wayfair's catalog and merchandising products used by suppliers , offshore and internal users
- Drive the development of product roadmaps across supplier collaboration, supplier systems integration, and internal operational execution tools through a team of product owners
- Coordinate and evangelize merchandising ideated initiatives with cross-functional projects and sponsors
- Enable supply chain efficiencies through re-design of catalog architecture & change management
- 7-10+ years' experience in product management, business analysis & technology implementation, ideally in a consulting, retail or high complexity B2B market
- Demonstrated track record of successful management of product development execution from vision, to deployment, and ongoing impact optimization
- Demonstrated success in aligning of vision and execution across different functional organizations in highly matrixed environments
- Application of product design mechanics in multi-user applications (ex. operational, executive, internal users)
- Effective results in building and transforming product management teams
- Development and delivery of solutions in highly technical and quantitative domains
- Introduction of product into mobile channels to effectively change customer behavior
- MBA from top tier school or equivalent experience
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: OPINN