Recruitment Intern (m/f)
This role will support the EU Talent Acquisition Team in Berlin. The roles will cover areas such as admin duties, candidate sourcing, scheduling, managing documents, and many other interesting and exciting mini projects. You will not be bored and you will learn a lot about the up-to-date recruiting function in a modern, fast moving technology based company. With our current growth, a successful internship will give you a real chance to continue further within the team.
The successful candidate will be supporting recruiters aligned with several portfolios:
- UK & EU Warehousing
- CastleGate Fulfilment
- General & Administrative
What your internship will involve:
- Many different and exciting tasks but here are a few:
- Managing documents, such as contracts and physical invoice files
- Reviewing and updating job specs
- Managing admin duties and data entries
- Sourcing of candidates
- Ensuring all reporting is kept up to date
- Working cross functionally with the all Business Units
You bring to the table:
- A real passion and desire to build a career in Talent Acquisition
- First class written and verbal communications skills in both English
- A curious nature and desire to help make things better
- Energy – always wanting to take on projects and be part of building a great team function
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Experience is not required but a relevant academic qualification and an interest in a career in the Recruitment, HR and/or Learning & Development area is a must
And finally, our proposition to you!
- An Associate Recruiter position upon completion (6 months), depending on performance
- A competitive salary that comes along with a unique work life balance
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- Ambitious team with more than 30 nationalities
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Daily fresh fruits, snacks & drinks
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points with a superior customer service and inspiring interior topics. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Always committed to using technology to create a superior shopping experience, Wayfair developed Wayfair Next which concentrates on 3D visualization technology.
Wayfair generated $4.3 billion in net revenue for full year 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 6,000 people.