Equipment Operator & General Labor (Part-Time)
Warehouse Operations Associate
Direct Opportunity!!! Great opportunity to get additional hours as we are flexible to work with your schedule.
We are seeking skilled forklift operators and general labors who are looking for a part-time schedule. Hours must be consistent week after week, but we will work with you!
The Warehouse Operations Associate is responsible for, but not limited to, accepting and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, and managing, organizing, and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
General Duties Include:
- Receive products, and pick, pack, wrap, label, and ship products.
- Operate hand truck, dolly, cherry picker, or pallet jack when lifting heavy or awkward material (Equipment Operators welcomed to apply for additional salary)
- Maintain the cleanliness, organization, and safety of the warehouse
- Move pallets from one area to another
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Maintain clear and open communication with management
- Inventory control, well organized and attention to details
- Creating shipping documents for packages (UPS/FedEx)
- Responsible for accuracy of incoming and outgoing orders
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements Include:
- 1 or more years’ basic warehouse, stock, or related experience
- Packaging, shipping, and receiving experience, a plus
- Standing for 8+ hours, walking, climbing, pushing, reaching, pulling
- Lifting 50+lbs
- Ability to read and understand English
- Must be able to pass Math Test (Math test includes: calculate boxes on pallets, matching numbers, adding, subtracting, division, multiplication)
- Basic computer skills
- Good attendance and reliability
- Initiative and motivation, able to work at a fast, consistent pace
- Well organized with attention to detail
- Follow directions and ask questions when unsure of something
Education: High school diploma or equivalent certificationTag: SCL-WD