Marketing Associate - Accounting & Knowledge Tracking
Wayfair is looking for an organized and detail-oriented person with a strong analytical aptitude to join our Direct Marketing department. Wayfair Direct Marketing is responsible for all of Wayfair’s digital and print advertising.
Qualified candidates will likely have at least 1 year of experience post-college and should be highly analytical, detail-oriented and organized. S/he should be adept at identifying risks in our reporting and knowledge management and driving the process improvement. Candidates will need to be able to own the interface between our external vendors, channel managers, and finance / accounting department when it comes to managing the recording of our advertising costs. Additionally, candidates will need to have solid written communication skills and will be responsible to partner with channel managers to codify best-practices and FAQ’s.
This is a great opportunity to help a fast-moving company mature its critical reporting and accounting processes and allow the scaling of the business. If this sounds exciting, then we want to hear from you today!
- Own and execute the tracking, reporting, and on-time payment of our advertising investments across channels
- Work alongside Direct Marketing VP to mature our cost reporting processes to support a business that is growing at 60 – 100% year-on-year
- Execute and de-bug, when necessary, the daily and weekly cost loading and tracking for all channels
- Partner with channel managers to codify key team best practices and FAQ’s in our proprietary management system – Knowledge Base
- BA/BS degree, with strong academic record (a plus if in an analytical major)
- 1 - 2 years of work experience, preferably in an accounting or finance role
- Laser-focus on organization and highly-detail oriented
- Strong written communication skills
- Comfort with quantitative analyses and tracking in excel
- A continuous improvement mindset with an ability to build processes to enable rapid scaling and accuracy
- Capacity to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Great attitude and a sense of humor – we are a hardworking team in an open seating environment!
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 8 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.3 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 6,800 people.Tag: MKTG