Home Delivery Customer Service Manager
Do you have the business savvy and problem-solving skills necessary to thrive in a start-up environment? Are you looking to hit the ground running and have an immediate impact in a highly visible role? If so, you are a great fit for one of Wayfair’s fastest growing, new businesses, Wayfair Dedicated Delivery.
The Wayfair Home Delivery department is looking to add a Customer Service Manager to our local delivery center. This person will play a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business in their region by ensuring that Logistics Administrators provide world class customer experiences at every opportunity.
What you will do:
- Supervise team of Customer Service Representatives while they perform day to day job functions
- Reduce Order Turn Time by monitoring scheduling platforms to ensure that orders are being scheduled and delivered as quickly as possible
- Proactively monitor order management systems and routing systems to optimize routes and resolve outstanding order issues
- Monitor, report, and improve KPI, including NPS, On Time Delivery %, and Phone Queue metrics
- Support our Customer Service and Sales teams in their efforts to answer customer inquiries and facilitate order change requests
- Provide instruction and feedback to third party delivery partners regarding objective and subjective KPI
- Create and implement teambuilding exercises for staff
- Provide direct input into the existing user tools and make recommendations for process changes/improvements
- Work closely with the Terminal Manager to ensure the overall building outperforms expectations
Who you are:
- Comfort with delivering and improving upon KPI
- Customer Centric approach
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Strong leadership skills, ability to build and manage teams
- Proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and driving process improvements
- Ability to build positive partnerships with internal and external groups to optimize performance
- BA/BS in management, administration, supply chain, customer service, or 5 years working experience in product distribution
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.Tag: SCL-WD