Talent Acquisition at Wayfair is strategic to the company’s overall success and our team is charged with finding, attracting, and hiring talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture-fit. If you are passionate about recruiting, combine strategic thinking with scrappy start-up execution, have a high standard for excellence, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then Wayfair is for you!
Wayfair is looking for a person with excellent relationship management and communication skills, with experience in Technical/Engineering Recruiting who is passionate about working with the Infrastructure team.
• Act as partner, consultant, and advisor to management by developing and executing strategies to recruit top talent in a highly competitive market
• Source candidates from online sources, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
• Offer insight, best practices, and interview preparation to both candidates & hiring managers
• Guide candidates and hiring managers through recruiting process, including pre-qualifying & interviewing candidates, and driving the offer & negotiation process
• Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
• Experience in Technical/Engineering Recruitment a plus
• Proven success delivering results in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment
• Strength in building trusted relationships with the business/clients at senior level and manage stakeholders effectively
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree
And finally, our proposition to you!
• A competitive salary and bonus that comes along with a unique work life balance
• A company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
• Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
• We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
• Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
• We’re in the heart of the Boston’s Back Bay with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
• Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: