Associate Director- Product Management- Inbound Deliveries
Wayfair is seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial product leader to reinvent the tools currently used by over 30,000 internal and external users to drive shared performance outcomes for us and our over 7,000 supplier partners. The right leader will drive a roadmap of product work, allowing Wayfair to play an ever-increasing role in helping our suppliers to manage and grow their business.
Reporting into the Director of Inbound and leading a team of product managers, this individual will work with teams across the company, including leaders from Account Management, Inventory Planning, Supplier Operations, Merchandising, Engineering, Sales & Operations Planning, and Fulfillment and Logistics. The scope of impact is broad, with accountability for developing and maturing a shared vision for Inbound supplier products across the entire supplier relationship lifecycle.
This role will lead a team of high performing product managers to bring that vision to reality, driving product prioritization, requirement creation, and execution of product development with Engineering. In addition, this role will be share responsibility for driving the business strategy across all functions – Sales, Service, Operations, Finance, and more – for the products their team manages. The products you build will be a key driver in the growth and success of our supplier partners.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated the ability to drive increased customer engagement, streamline operational task work, deliver user experiences that delight customers, and provide B2B customers the ability to propel growth for their business.
This is a tremendous opportunity for a user-centric product leader to create a new benchmark for B2B collaboration and performance management tools in ecommerce.
- Develop and align the organization around an integrated and continually updated vision for Wayfair's transportation and freight products used by suppliers, partners, and internal users
- Through your product team, drive the ongoing development of high-value B2B software products for suppliers – integrate state-of-the-art UI/UX techniques with high-conversion workflows and seamless integrations with supplier systems.
- Deliver an ongoing stream of supplier-facing product innovations that improve KPIs related to direct transportation product and service revenues and profits, plus product availability, transportation milestone visibility, supplier user satisfaction, and optimization of inbound transportation across the entire Wayfair ecosystem
- Manage high-profile partners to integrate and provide a seamless, shared customer experience
- Transform the supplier facing product support model, including user onboarding, training, in-application coaching and live support, and 360 degree views of supplier interactions and activities
- Build and develop a team of user-centric high-performing product managers across all core product activities: product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, agile development, and more. Evangelize, communicate and align all internal stakeholders around product vision and execution.
- 7-10+ years' experience in product management, business analysis & technology implementation, ideally in a consulting, retail or high complexity B2B market
- Demonstrated track record of successful management of product development execution from vision, to deployment, and ongoing impact optimization
- Demonstrated success in aligning of vision and execution across different functional organizations in highly matrixed environments
- Application of product design mechanics in multi-user applications (ex. operational, executive, internal users)
- Effective results in building and transforming product management teams
- Development and delivery of solutions in highly technical and quantitative domains
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.