B2B Sales Manager
The Wayfair Professional B2B Sales Department, seeks a talented entrepreneurial individual with a proven track record and natural passion for leading and growing people. This role entails the direct supervision of a Team of B2B Sales Account Managers, utilizing a hands-on approach to ensure consistent and effective delivery of new business through pre-generated leads and continual growth of established business accounts.
- Supervises a team of B2B Sales Account Managers at varying skill levels and business experience
- Coaches Account Managers in strategies on developing new business through pre-generated leads and ensuring the growth of existing accounts through fostering and maintaining strong business relationships
- Provides extensive coaching, consulting, and performance management monitoring through conducting side-by-side observations, providing quality assurance (call monitoring) reviews, leading Team meetings, and conducting regular 1/1 performance assessments with direct reports
- Motivates and Engages team to hit/surpass key performance and activity metrics
- Coaches and develops reports to be strong self-managers; honing in on time management skills and selling techniques
- Analyzes sales trends based on historical data to ensure strong performance and close performance gaps
- Makes recommendations and/or takes corrective action to manage direct reports, Team, and B2B Program’s performance as appropriate
- Performs other job-related duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree, minimum
- 2-5 years of experience managing people within a professional environment, strong preference to management experience within B2B Sales, Account Management, or Customer Care Roles in a commissioned environment
- Proven understanding of best business systems, processes, and practices
- Ability to work independently and within a Leadership Team to plan, organize, and set/achieve priorities
- Superior interpersonal skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective professional relationships; gain trust, buy-in, and respect with business partners
- Strong analytical skills; use and understanding of data to measure performance and influences to achieve objectives
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.