Campus Events Manager
Events Manager, Campus Recruiting
Wayfair’s Campus Team is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented Events Manager to join our results-driven recruiting team as we continue to expand our program and build a best-in-class candidate experience.
This role is responsible for overseeing the strategy and execution of our year-round Campus events, including our 10-week summer internship program. If you are passionate about candidate experience and recruiting, have a high standard for excellence, thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and want to help build the next great e-commerce company, then we encourage you to apply and learn more!
The Way You’ll Work:
- Build and maintain relationships with key university career services teams, student groups and academic leaders
- Partner with recruiting managers and recruiters to design event programming spanning a wide range of candidate profiles
- Facilitate and manage recruiting activities and events on campus including networking events, on-site interviews, presentations, and others
- Plan, organize, and drive large scale off-campus/on-site recruiting events including mock interview days, information sessions, and job shadowing
- Design and run our 10-week summer program for ~200 interns
- Propose & implement enhancements to campus recruitment strategy
- Measure the campus recruiting program’s successes and growth opportunities
The Way You’ll Win:
- Establish credibility based on your knowledge of Wayfair and your subject matter expertise.
- Leverage data to make decisions, respond to changing business demands, and scale our campus program.
- Drive a culture within your team that inspires recruiters to strive to become business partners who influence stakeholders and drive outcomes.
- Coach and develop your team through day-to-day needs as well as long term developmental areas.
- 5+ years of full-lifecycle campus recruiting experience in a high-growth, fast-paced environment OR 2+ years of program/project management experience
- Strong record of success in coordinating & implementing large-scale events and projects
- Ability to handle internal client management, provide strong customer consultative skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Ability to be self-directed with a high sense of urgency, while also effectively collaborating and working in a team environment
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.