Supply Chain Associate
Supply Chain Associate
Wayfair is looking for Operations Team Member/ Supply Chain Associate to join our EU Operations Service Team based in Galway, Ireland. Our team provides core operational support to our Wayfair Partners focusing on supplier management.
Upon joining our team, we will offer you the opportunity to broaden your skills throughout the operations team, learning the core supply chain skills needed to support a thriving e-commerce operation. This is a unique opportunity to join a team that covers the breadth and depth of online operations, whilst being part of an exciting and dynamic company delivery core operations services.
The Supplier Services team resolve existing order issues, provide updates on orders to our customer service teams, target specific suppliers on key issues such as fill rate, and provide an important Account management function for suppliers. This is a role with tremendous opportunity to make an immediate impact on the success of the company and for growth within the Operations team.
- Act as the first contact for our Supplier and help them with any issues arising from orders received
- Assist Wayfair Partners with training and guidance on how to use the Wayfair systems
- Assist Customer Service and other departments with processing related issues as they arise
- Suggest and implement changes to internal process to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to ensure best practices
- Identify patterns and work proactively to improve our way to identify fraudulent activity
- Experience working in operational environments, ideally engaging with external partners (suppliers, vendors, carriers)
- Strong communicator both verbal and written
- Ability to work collaboratively and foster great working relationship with various stakeholders
- Quick learner and able to work with a great level of autonomy, taking responsibility and looking for solutions
- Comfortable with IT tools including MS Office
- Strong analytical skills and solid experience working with Excel
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and creative approaches to issues as well as experience leading/driving projects/initiatives
- Passionate about making a difference and coaching and supporting others
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work independently in a high pace environment where tasks and priorities change regularly
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude
Wayfair Inc. (NYSE: W) is the leading furniture and home accessories e-commerce company. Wayfair generated $4.3 billion in net revenue for full year 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 6,800 people.
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.