Performance Management Associate
At Wayfair, we take a data-driven approach to all our decision-making, including our talent. In this effort, the Org Design and Strategy team enables Wayfair to make thoughtful, data-driven decisions about its people. Our rigorous analyses on the employee life-cycle drive meaningful change in making Wayfair a great place to work. As a Performance Management Associate, you love harnessing employee feedback to make work better, you have an insatiable curiosity about “what if” scenarios, and you love using quantitative and qualitative data do it all.
- Partners with internal human resource teams to identify organizational needs and make process decisions focused on simplification and ensuring a high-performance organization.
- Works closely with HRIS on the design and implementation of technology solutions for process and programs.
- Analyzes data to evaluate the outcomes and effectiveness of Performance and Management Development process and programs and makes recommendations for improvements and enhancements.
- Effectively communicates and markets programs and processes. Creates and maintains reports and dashboards, highlighting progress of program and process implementations as well as ongoing performance and business value.
- Leads HR project teams to support initiatives with enterprise-wide impact.
- Develops innovative solutions to enhance the organizations performance and capabilities based on a understanding of desired talent outcomes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree required a Master’s Degree in a related field preferred. Licenses and Certifications Professional in Human Resources (PHR) preferred
- Leadership Program Certifications preferred
- Demonstrated written communication skills - Advanced
- Ability to communicate and make recommendations to upper management - Advanced
- Ability to drive multiple projects - Advanced
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management - Advanced
- Ability to implement process improvements - Advanced
- Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills - Advanced
- Ability to lead/manage others - Advanced
- Demonstrated project management skills - Advanced
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities - Advanced
- Demonstrated problem solving skills - Advanced
- Functional knowledge of HR processes - Intermediate Technology
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint required
- Intermediate proficiency in WorkDay preferred
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: