Now Hiring! Entry Level Sales Account Managers
Now Hiring for our June Class!
Wayfair’s B2B Sales Team is seeking a talented and sales-driven Account Manager to join our New Customer Onboarding team. In this role, you will manage a book of new customers with the goal of building customer loyalty to our B2B program. You will be responsible for driving sales, educating customers about features and benefits of the program, and assessing longer term account potential.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and goal-oriented, has a high level of comfort in consultative phone sales, and will be excited to work in a fast-paced environment for a growing company. Compensation includes a base salary, great benefits, paid time off, and a competitive bonus plan.
- Effectively manage a book of new customers to meet/exceed Sales goals
- Engage your customers through a high level of outbound phone outreach
- Educate customers on the features and benefits of Wayfair’s B2B offering
- Perform needs analyses to identify immediate opportunities and longer term account potential
- Add and maintain customer data in Salesforce
- Create an exceptional experience for your customers
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate business experience
- 1-2 years of successful sales experience (commissioned based environment – a plus!)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and goal-oriented
- Collaborative and coachable
- Comfortable learning/using software applications required for the role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change quickly
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, everything home for every budget
- Joss & Main, beautiful finds, irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, home of classic designs and fresh finds
- Perigold, the widest-ever selection of premium home
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.Tag: SLS-B2B