Replacement Parts Operations Associate
Replacement Part Operations Associate
Wayfair is looking for a talented and driven self-starter to execute strategy and help us transform a network of hundreds of individual vendor businesses into a flawless fulfillment network surrounding replacement parts. This crosses all platforms including Wayfair, Joss & Main, AllModern, Wayfair Supply, and DwellStudio. In addition to working extensively with our external partners (suppliers, carriers), we are plugged into every department within the company – from finance to merchandising.
Wayfair is looking for a motivated individual that can communicate directly with both Suppliers & Customers. This role is one that focuses on helping to resolve any and all issues pertaining to replacement parts. The ideal candidate is an energetic team player who understands how to effectively drive results in a fast-paced and rapidly growing company. This individual would be a member of the Supplier Operations Team, a team charged with delivering on Wayfair’s promise of excellence.
The Supplier Operations team is organized into small groups that build relationships with suppliers, analyze the root cause of issues such as service level and partner with other Wayfair departments to leverage technology and continuously improve the experience for our customers. This is a role with tremendous opportunity to make an immediate impact on the success of the company and for growth within the Operations Team.
- Act as a liaison between the Supplier and the end Customer
- Customer outreach when vital information is missing from the original inbound service call
- Build strong relationships with suppliers and collaborate to secure operational improvement
- Partner with hundreds of Suppliers to reach resolutions for our mutual customers
- Engage suppliers to solve immediate operational issues and overall performance
- Work cross functionally with groups company-wide, including Category Management, Account Operations, Buyers and Logistics
- Suggest and implement changes to internal process to improve efficiency when deemed appropriate
Desired Skills & Experience:
- BS/BA Required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to articulate clearly and negotiate with external partners
- Self-reliant and able to motivate others
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to hit the ground running – a confident self-starter
- Ability to manage and prioritize day to day tasks and projects
- Innovative problem-solving skills – dissect and determine root causes of problems, and implement solutions
- A problem solving mindset
- Experience in Excel and SQL a plus
- Please submit a resume and cover letter for this role
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.