Workday Configuration Lead
Wayfair has an exciting new opportunity for an HRIS Senor Analyst to join our growing Talent Operations team!
Reporting to the Senior HRIS Manager, this role will support our implementation and ongoing configuration for our Workday HCM system and related internal HR systems. This role partners closely with stakeholders across Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, and our internal tools team to ensure a seamless experience for colleagues across the country and around the world.
- Assess HR needs and facilitate process-focused design discussions. Confidently push-back on non-essential variations to standard business processes, especially to leadership.
- Partner with talent management colleagues to generate and execute test cases to ensure high-quality solutions that take up-stream and down-stream processes into consideration.
- Write and maintain end-user documentation. Participate in training activities for talent management and end-users.
- Write and maintain complex custom reports.
- Diagnose and resolve issues (end-user, business process, security, integration), working with Workday Support as needed.
- Ensure adherence to all audit and compliance practices. Handle sensitive data with care and only when necessary, ensure all necessary security measures are taken.
- Prepare for and support twice-annual upgrades and annual HCM processes (performance, compensation, open enrollment, etc).
- Proactively monitor new features released by Workday and advocate for appropriate adoption plans.
- Participate actively in the Workday Community, propose and advocate for improvements to the Workday solution. Build a network of peers to best-practice-share with.
- 3+ years HRIS lead role administering Workday (including Business Process configuration and reporting).
- Experience in core modules, especially HCM, Benefits, Compensation, and in Business Process and Domain Security Configuration
- Experience with at least one Workday implementation preferred.
- Experience with HRMS covering multiple geographies preferred
- Proven record of setting delivery commitments and meeting expectations.