Voice Engineer, Call Center
At Wayfair, we are looking to grow our Systems Engineering team by bringing on board a talented senior level individual to help manage and grow the telecommunications infrastructure that supports our large-scale Contact Center. Though focused on Contact Center (UCCE), this individual will be a member of our general Infrastructure department and have exposure to a broad range of infrastructure and technologies.
Some of our bigger communications projects include:
- Expanding our contact center environment to support and scale Wayfair’s growth across locations to support our US and International offices.
- Design geographic redundancy and fault tolerance into our call handling infrastructure.
- Working with our monitoring teams to build a robust monitoring and notification solution for detecting contact center faults to ensure system health.
- Design and implement a global remote agent solution.
- Design and Implement outbound dialer campaigns.
- Implement Omni-channel contact center solutions.
- Managing and growing our Cisco UCCE Contact Center platform and collaboration tools.
- Provide voice infrastructure design strategy and implementation plans for the Wayfair Cisco Contact Center Enterprise environment.
- Create and update policies, procedures and standards.
- Mentor other Voice Engineers.
- Participate in a 24*7 on-call rotation.
- Work closely with the other Voice & Network Engineers.
- Work closely with business partners on telephony related projects and initiatives.
- Ability to create system Run-Books, Knowledge-Base and troubleshooting guides.
- BA or BS degree from a 4-year college or university.
- 5+ years’ experience with Cisco UCCE contact centers design, implementation and support.
- Proven track record with Cisco UCCE, Finesse, VXML, ICM scripting and CUIC technologies.
- Outbound campaign managers, courtesy-call back, scripting and reporting are pluses.
- Certifications are a plus – CCNP – Collaboration, CCIE-Collaboration.
- Experience with Cisco VoIP software, CUCM, Unity-Connection, CER, and CUBE a plus.
- Familiarity with general networking including IP routing (EIGRP/OSPF/BGP) and Ethernet switching in both an office and data center environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Other traits we look for:
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- An easy-going attitude and strong sense of humor.
- A positive, people-oriented and energetic attitude.
- An analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- An interest in working hard and being challenged in a fast-paced environment, and having fun while doing it.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: ENGR-INFR