Inventory Control Clerk
Inventory Control Clerk/IC Admin
Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and house wares in the United States, is looking for a motivated Office Administrative Assistant. The right candidate will have data entry and admin experience. He/she will have the ability to assess and meet needs, offer problem-solving solutions, and resolve issues for the best possible outcome. Other critical success factors for this role include the ability to think out of the box, a great attitude and flexibility.
Key Job Duties:
- Responsible for the integrity and accuracy of all inventories by performing daily audits and maintaining a comprehensive Cycle Count program
Maintain accurate inventory levels through daily, monthly cycle counts and annual year-end physical inventories
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice
- Required to operate power equipment (Stock Pickers).
- Math and analytical skills.
- Basic to intermediate computer skills including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Reasoning abilities: ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and work well with people of all levels.
- Ability to work well under pressure in fast paced environment.
- WMS and data entry experience.
- Power equipment experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to alternate sitting and standing throughout an 8-hour period, and sometimes longer.
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and computer screen.
- Ability to use a telephone headset and telephone system.
- Ability to perform all above-mentioned duties with or without accommodations.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.