Application Security Manager
Wayfair is the online leader for home furnishings and decor. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 8 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more.
As the manager of our new Application Security Engineering team you will lead the work to secure our in house developed applications. These include our five e-commerce sites that are seen by over two million customers every day.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building and growing a small team of application security engineers
- Owning roadmap development and delivery of projects against that roadmap
- Acting as the security evangelist among developers and product management
- Interacting with the security community regarding security vulnerabilities
- Performing regular security assessments and analysis
What we expect from you:
- A player-coach mentality and capability set
- Willingness to tackle tough problems
- Knowledge that is broader than the OWASP top 10
- Understanding of cryptography - enough to help others use it correctly
- Familiarity with PHP or similar interpreted language
NOTE: We will consider hiring as a manager or senior manager level, depending on experience.
This position is available only in our Boston, MA offices.
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies or other third parties.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 8 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.3 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 6,800 people.Tag: ENGR-INFR