Warehouse Operations Associate – MS Excel and Analytics - Lutterworth (M/F)
Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and housewares, is hiring for a Warehouse Operations Associate. The right candidate will have prior experience hitting quantitative performance standards, analyzing data, problem-solving and interacting with multiple software interfaces at one time. In addition, multi-task, relationship building, as well as strong written and verbal skills are a must. Other critical success factors for this role include the ability to think outside-of-the-box, maintain a positive attitude, be self-reliant, remain flexible in daily responsibilities and conduct oneself professionally at all times.
- Utilize various internal software tools to research and resolve a large volume of inbound exception tickets, such as product shortages and overages, on inbound shipments from external suppliers
- Engage external suppliers and internal stakeholders via phone and e-mail to solve immediate operational issues
- Resolve outbound order fulfillment concerns, including shipping questions, back-order inquiries, and more, using a variety of software tools
- Manage a complex workload and hit key performance targets daily
- Meet or exceed current internal standards while identifying areas for proactive improvement
- Consistently project a high level of professionalism
- Recognize, document and alert Warehouse Operations Supervisor of ongoing issues or trends that require escalation
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time-to-time by the Company and/or Warehouse Operations Manager
Required skills & Experience:
- Good analytical skills
- Good problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong knowledge of Excel and ability to learn new systems quickly is a must
- Familiarity with warehouse management systems or purchase order systems is a plus
- Successful track record working in a high-volume environment
- Strong desire to be part of a team, while achieving personal and company goals
- Reliable, consistent and self-reliant work habits are necessary
- Regular and reliable attendance is essential
Please note, this is an office position located within a warehouse setting. Daily work may require interacting with/visiting the warehouse floor.
And finally, our proposition to you!
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points with a superior customer service and inspiring interior topics. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Always committed to using technology to create a superior shopping experience, Wayfair developed Wayfair Next which concentrates on 3D visualization technology.
Wayfair generated $3.9 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended June 30, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,700 people.