Wayfair’s Recruiting Coordination team is a unique introduction to both Recruiting and Talent Operations. You will work cross-functionally with a range of teams, from recruiters and hiring managers to department heads and other internal stakeholders. Our Coordinators are brand ambassadors for Wayfair and are often the first point of contact for candidates. We go above and beyond to provide a great hiring experience and help bring in top talent to join the Wayfair team. This role is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in a fast paced environment and start a career at a rapidly growing e-commerce company located in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay.
What You Will be Doing:
- Coordinate a variety of interviews (phone, video, in-office)
- Assist with event planning for large scale interview days as well as in-office recruiting events
- Help attract top talent by posting open roles on a variety of job boards (Jobvite, LinkedIn, Craigslist, etc.)
- Wear your travel agent hat and arrange candidate and new hire travel through Concur
- Participate in a variety of operations based projects to help make our Talent department become the best in class recruiting function
- Be the go-to person for recruiters for a variety of other requests
Who You Are:
- A college graduate
- You thrive off of organization - your emails are color coded, you have your to-do list set up the night before, and your spreadsheets are neatly organized
- You love working with people and have a customer service driven approach to problem solving; you strive to make sure every interaction you have is upbeat, pleasant, and friendly
- You’re able to wear many hats at once and juggle competing priorities
- You have experience with coordination or scheduling
- You’re confident in your computer skills, especially when it comes to Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Google Suite
- You’re a great communicator and are able to write clear and concise emails
- You’re confident in your decision making skills and exercise good judgment (but also know when to ask for help)!
- You’re able to represent Wayfair professionally at all times
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.