Workday HRIS Analyst
What’s the Role?
Wayfair is looking for an experienced Workday configuration specialist to join our growing team. The role will work with the HRIS team to manage the development, configuration, and support of Workday at Wayfair.
You’re passionate, energetic, and love a fast-paced team environment. You have experience configuring/supporting Workday and are looking for an opportunity to advance your career. You’re a collaborative team player with an attention for detail and want to contribute to the overall success of a team. You’re a quick learner and have a strong desire to learn new skills. When faced with obstacles, you’re calm under pressure and proactively seek the best resolution for your immediate team and the business.
- As part of a collaborative team, be a leader in the development, testing configuration, and implementation of new projects, enhancements, and interfaces
- Diagnose and resolve issues (e.g. - end-user, business process, security, etc…)
- Own configuration for assigned areas, while providing advice and coaching across all configuration areas for the team
- Work with functional team members to understand requirements and communicate system capabilities/limitations
- Partner with key stakeholders to create business requirements documents, system configuration documents, detailed functional specification documents, test plans and test cases
- Provide guidance and mentorship to other team members
- Maintain proper change management documentation to satisfy the company’s internal/external audit controls and compliance practices
- Lead and manage major Workday releases for assigned areas
- Identify impact and enhancement opportunities associated with a new release and direct regression testing and introduction of required changes as new releases are introduced
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of Workday Business Process and/or Domain Security configurations experience
- Advanced knowledge of Workday HCM and at least one other functional area: Benefits, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence, Compensation or Talent
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: