Customer Experience Specialist (m/f)
Are you passionate about the e-commerce sector and digital technologies? Do you want to see the direct impact of your work and work close to the product?
As a Customer Experience Specialist in our merchandising team, you will be responsible for product updates with the goal of showing the end customer a flawless and convincing product selection, thus increasing the product sales. You will be supported by senior team members and work with many different teams from day one, such as the Category Team. You will build long-term relationships with your suppliers and continuously support them in presenting their products as effectively as possible at Wayfair.
- You will analyze the current product catalog status and develop concrete action plans to optimize the product presentation for suppliers within your category
- You will work independently and have full responsibility for implementing the action plans you have defined
- You will be in frequent exchange with your suppliers: get missing information such as Product details, descriptions and images and make the relevant updates in our system
- You will help our suppliers to bring new products to life on our website and train them in using our extranet self-service
- You will work closely with the Category Managers of your category and will be their contact person when it comes to product-specific merchandising
- You will support and process time-critical requests to improve product and supplier representation on the Wayfair website
- You will make sure that the optimizations you put in place deliver the desired success by analyzing product-specific KPIs and subsequent financial effects
- You have completed or are about to complete your university degree in business administration, psychology, social sciences or engineering with very good results
- You are a team player and you want to work in an international, agile and fast-moving company that rewards initiative
- You have very good analytical skills, a keen sense of numbers, and you like quantitative problem solving
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English
- You have an eye for detail, have fun putting yourself in the customer's shoes and think creatively about solutions
- You are someone who likes to tackle challenges and see a process through from start to finish
- You have already gained practical experience through internships and student jobs
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- We contribute to your gym membership, offer free Yoga classes, Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
- We’re in the heart of Berlin with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
Wayfair is the leading E-Commerce company for furniture and home accessories. With our diverse range of over 7 million products, our customers can design the home they always imagined. At Wayfair, our customers can find the right product for the right price. The foundation blocks of our success were laid in 2002 by the founder Steve Conine and Niraj Shah.
Wayfair generated $4.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 6,800 people.